We are an army at war. We shoot ammunition via catapults on our enemies. But unfortunately, these do not always reach our opponents or are imprecise.
To get our ammunition as far as possible with the least amount of variability, we are going to implement the entire DMAIC process: from the definition of the parameters, to the hypothesis tests, through the experimental plans and the Gage R and R.
- Understand the logic of problem solving
- Introduce the DMAIC process
- Know how to use the main tools of 6 Sigma analysis
Package Content to Download
- The guide for the animator
- Presentation PowerPoint
- The statement sheet
- The excel calculation file of Gage R & R
- Excel file Complete factorial plan for screening
- The excel calculation file of the Anova
- The excel calculation file of the Anova in Blocks