We are a superman character factory in Lego. Our workshop consists of 3 production cells: one that goes up the upper body, one that goes up the lower body and one that assembles the two parts.
The game takes place in 2 runs :
- A first, we have the day-to-day planning. We react immediately to ensure deliveries.
- A second, we have global planning, and our production has been smoothed, allowing us to eliminate variability in the processes.
- Understand the principle of leveling
- Understand the consequences of unmatched planning and one-off production.
Package Content to Download
- A guide for the facilitator
- PowerPoint presentation
- Excel simulation file of leveling